We have arrived in Montreal,
very tired. Today we hopped the subway
and went to the Art museum. I was a bit
nervous about the subway – I know too much about crime. It may make penitentiary museums interesting,
but it has detrimental effect in other things.
But the subway was fine, clean, easy to navigate and
perfectly acceptable. The underground
life here is also quite impressive. Here
too, I understand and appreciated it today and I’m sure I would in winter. (In reply: to C. : it’s god-awful hot here too, but
it’s supposed to break tonight.) But
while the underground is nice, I still can’t help but wonder about it’s crime
rate.
Anyway, we went to the museum to see Chihuly. Amazing.
It was his fire, plants and towers.
They are always impressive alone, but in a group, it’s even more
impressive. The colors are vibrant and I
don’t know how he gets the color and shape.
M. and I both agreed it would be horrible to be the set up person, it
would be stressful. I was surprised too,
they let us get pretty close to them.
Definitely worth it.



No comments:
Post a Comment