Okay… every year I’ve blogged, I’ve been so proud that I’ve
managed to get so much into my little
knapsack…This year, I’ve destroyed that record. Because no plane is involved, I know I’ve packed too much, more than one
could possible need and still I feel like I’m forgetting something and should
grab something else.
The car, a Nissan Altima (that has made me sure that my poor
little Mazda not only needs to go into the shop ASAP after we get back but is
really a sports car, which is to say it does not have a smooth ride and sits
pretty low) is packed. We are planning
on leaving at first light tomorrow to head to Buffalo. (We’re up anyway…)
It occurred to us that Canada is actually “International”… that means that our typical modes of logging in (Verizon Broadband) won’t actually work. So we will be dependent upon International WIFI. While I’m certain this will mean no break to your regularly scheduled reading, I mention it, just in case I’m wrong.
Till tomorrow….
No comments:
Post a Comment